Fill in the blanks
March 15, 2011
Posted by on
My new friend over at A Single Mother’s Journal has tagged me in this filling in the blanks meme. So I have no choice but to do it (apparently the person in charge of all the blogs in the world presses a button that says destruction if you don’t do it..apparently)
- Pig headed – which works in my favour 50% of the time, as it comes out as the more acceptable determined
- Kind – I love to see others happy with a small gift or thought or comment
- Messy – but I also have huge OCD issues, so I spend a lot of time tidying up & closing drawers
- Scared – of how one day I need to have a conversation with my little boy about him only having 1 parent
- Dyslexic – I struggle..a lot, have a post started about it, but not brave enough to post yet
- Alone – but not lonely
The bravest thing I have ever done...
- Leaving Belfast – I loved the city so much & coming up to a year later I miss it.
I feel prettiest when…
- I get the camera angle just right
- My new Joe Browns dress just fitted me so well
- I remember & am reminded beautiful isn’t about thin, smooth or perfection
Something that keeps me awake at night is…
- Paying the bills
- Will I get another job when this one finishes
- How will I redesign the garden this year
- What veg shall I grow
- Will Ben ever eat a normal diet
- I am a failure as a parent as I don’t remember to get him to brush his teeth twice a day
- My iPhone
My favourite meal is…
- Something cooked by someone else where I don’t have to wash up after, one of my biggest luxuries is food just arriving to me and then a plate disappearing after. At a friends, relatives or restaurant. Magical.
The way to my heart is…
- A blow torch might be needed at this point…exceptions to this are by a 3 year old telling me he loves me and I am his best friend. Friends getting me, laughing at my sarcasm & brutal honestly. Honestly, 100% or don’t bother. Not being a knob.
I would like to be…
So now the blog bible rules state I have to pass it on
Love you buckets
Growing my family tree
Bod for Tea